September 10, 2020 | Virtual Event
Since its inaugural event seven years ago, LeadershIP has grown to be a high-quality and recognized convener of thought-leaders and exchange of ideas related to innovation and Intellectual Property policies that drive the U.S. economy. We look forward to your participation once again this year as we transtition to a virtual format. Additional information regarding panels and themes will be shared soon!
The themes for LeadershIP 2020 include:
- 5G Technology Leadership: What it Means and Why it Matters
- Innovation Policy: U.S. and The World
- The Patent System: Has the Pendulum Swung too Far?
- The recent joint statement of the USPTO, DOJ, and NIST Joint Statement regarding SEPs
- IP and International Antitrust: Boundaries, Checks, and Balances